Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Sunday, July 24, 2016

More Stories Available NOW! More Stories On the Way!

Hello everyone,


     First of all, I am pleased to announce that "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black," my summer camp project for Camp NaNoWriMo, was completed several days ago and went through quite a bit of editing so I could make it available for everyone. This forms a sort of prequel to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper, telling the story of Halfdanur Svarti, the father of Asa's antagonist, Haraldur. It is now available on Kindle - the settings did not allow me to make it free, but it is now available for $0.99! You can find it HERE!


     Anyway, having that done and ready meant that I was able to include that as the final story in the new collection, Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume I, now in paperback for $9.99. This collection gathers the first nine storied published in the Channillo series Tales From Midhgardhur (Runner Up for Best Fantasy Series in the 2016 Channillo Awards) as well as "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black." I plan to publish other collections as the series progresses. The new book is also available on Kindle.


     Of course, I am also working on my next Channillo story for Tales From Midhgardhur - the next installment will be "Knight of the Green Chapel," a story set in Theiphalia, a region of Gaunorria (a region roughly equivalent to Poitou, France in our world). I have not yet set a publication date for that story, but it should be out sometime in early August.

      I hope that you will check out the new publications and I truly hope that you will enjoy them! If you do like what you read (not just my work, but whatever you may happen to read), please consider writing reviews for Amazon and Goodreads. The reviews really mean a lot to authors, and help other people find our work!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment