Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 7 - End of (Out)Line

Hello everyone,


     To say that I am exhausted would be such a dramatic understatement as to be actually worthless in conveying how I feel at present. I have a two year old boy who decided not to sleep more than a combined total of about 2.5 hours last night (not continuous!), so I'm going on a couple of days with no real sleep at all and trying to cram everything to meet self-imposed deadlines . . . So yeah. Anyway. Tonight, I caught up with the end of my initial outline for my Camp NaNoWriMo project. I'm at 7873 words or so, but I've reached the end of the outline I was working from. So now I have a lot of editing and fleshing out of this skeleton to do, especially if I am to make my goal of a minimum of 10,500 words. I also have material for my next Channillo story for Tales From Midhgardhur pouring from my skull - I need to get it onto paper or pixels soon, before I lose it! Plus, I may not get much done over the next couple of days - I need to actually sleep at some point, and I'm going to Crit Hit in Phoenix, AZ this weekend . . .

     On a related note, I am very much looking forward to Crit Hit. I'm Judging 3 Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG modules ("The Portal Under the Stars," "Sailors on the Starless Sea," and "Hole In The Sky"), plus I signed up for some games I love - Call of Cthulhu, Hunter:The Vigil . . . and I signed up to try Tunnels & Trolls with Ken St. Andre (the creator of T&T, which was the 2nd RPG ever created), so that's like Geek Bucket List material right there, that's like playing D&D with Gary Gygax . . .

      Anyway, given the circumstances, I may not post again for a few days. Don't take it personally. I'll be back!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment