Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 5 - Rough Chapters Taking Shape!

Hello everyone,


     Well, the 5th day of my virtual summer camp at Camp NaNoWriMo is drawing to a close, and I have a rough outline of three chapters completed, at a total of about 4511 words! I think it is going to be six chapters total, and the ones I have written are in pretty rough shape, so I have a LOT of work to do - but there are rough chapters taking shape! I've got a two-year-old toddling around my house, which limits the writing I can do during the day, and this weekend will be a wash for me (I'm Judging some Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG games at Crit Hit here in Phoenix this weekend!), but I've got my outline and I'm getting as much of a head start as possible so I'll be ahead if my productivity crashes, which seems like a virtual certainty at some point!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment