Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 3 - More Giant Stuff!


Hello everyone,

     Day 3 of Camp NaNoWriMo, and the writing is going smoothly. I credit the fact that I plan a lot in advance so I can flesh out my outline to my heart's content without getting lost in what I'm doing. Anyway, I worked more on introducing the "Dofri the Giant" plot line to my story today; it wasn't in my original outline, so I'm concentrating on that first, in case I run into problems I didn't anticipate because this wasn't in the original specs. Currently, the tale is sitting at 2484 words. According to Camp NaNoWriMo, I'll hit my minimum word count on July 13th if I keep up this pace. Keeping up the pace may prove difficult, given the recent changes to my household routine, but I'm happy to be ahead of the curve for now - at the very least, it means I have a bit of a buffer if I am not able to work on my story some days . . .

Happy Reading! Skál!
~Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment