Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 6 and Word Count Wednesday


Hello everyone,

     Today is the 6th day of virtual summer camp at Camp NaNoWriMo, and it is my first Word Count Wednesday of the month! The news from camp is that I am at 5994 words on my Camp NaNoWriMo project, The Tale of Halfdanur the Black, which is awesome - my ultimate goal is a minimum of 10.500 words, so I am more than halfway done already, in theory. But I also figured out today what I want to do for my next Channillo project in Tales From Midhgardhur. At present, I have just the barest outline of that, at 136 words. But I think it's going to be a great story! And it may end up being the kickoff to Volume II of Tales From Midhgardhur . . .

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment