Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Word Count Wednesday: Crown and Prequel



Hello everyone!

     It is time once again for Word Count Wednesday! This will be my last one for a while, since I plan to be offline for the next couple of weeks! So what have we got, hmmm?
     Well, my latest offering for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo posted today, entitled "Ingjaldur's Crown" - it weighs in at about 5890 words!

     Also, after much tinkering, I have the outline complete for a prequel to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper, to be titled "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black" - the revised outline weighs in around 5180 words! I am signing up for Camp NaNoWriMo this July, and I intend to make "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black" my special project for "summer camp"!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment