Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Monday, June 27, 2016

The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper - now in PAPERBACK!

Hello everyone!

     Exciting news! My first fantasy novel, The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy is now available in PAPERBACK! I'm very impressed with the quality of the printing, and it is now available on Amazon for $10.99! I have some really great reviews; if you read it and you like it, please add to those!


     The process of putting together the print edition through CreateSpace was very educational; I've learned a lot from the process, and it will make my next publishing project that much easier. That project, by the way, will be Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume I, which should be available sometime in August (I'm going to be developing part of it throughout July for Camp NaNoWriMo). The story will collect my Channillo stories so far (Tales From Midhgardhur, runner-up for Best Fantasy Series in the 2016 Channillo Awards!) with this new material. By streamlining the process, I should be able to offer Tales From Midhgardhur both on Kindle and in paperback at roughly the same time.


Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment