Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Friday, June 10, 2016

PROOF! (The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper Print Edition, now in PROOFREADING!)


Hello everyone!

      An exciting moment for me - the proof copy of my first novel, The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy has arrived! It will be carefully proofread before I approve it, and any errors addresses, but that won't take very long - soon my book will be available in print as well as Kindle! It is so thrilling to hold an actual printed copy of my novel in my hands, just a year after it was self-published on Kindle! And I just got another five-star review on Amazon and Goodreads this last week as well, so I'm feeling pretty happy overall!

     I'm also working on a collection of Midhgardhur fiction, Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume I, based on the Channillo series. That should be ready by the end of summer, and I'm creating that one as a print book and Kindle book simultaneously, so I'll have two books in print by the end of this year! So exciting!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment