Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Friday, June 3, 2016

Announcing PRINT version of The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper! Coming VERY soon!

Kindle Cover ad - Print Cover coming soon! 


Hello everyone,

      GREAT NEWS! I'm working with CreateSpace to make a PRINT edition of The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper! It has been more work than I expected, converting it to a print book, but I think it will be worth it! I'm not sure yet when it will be available, but I think it should be within the next few days! The ISBN is: 978-1533601346 (or just 1533601348 if you're Old School like me!). I'm pretty excited about this; Tanya and I can't wait to have a physical, printed copy on our bookshelves at home!

Happy Reading (and I hope that includes a PRINT copy of The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper)! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment