Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Prequel News: "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black"

Cover Art - Queen Ragnhildur's Dreams

Hello everyone,

     So, I know I have mentioned recently that I am working on a prequel to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy, but I've been pretty short on details so far. I can now tell you that it will be a very short prequel (like a short story), and it will be called "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black". It will mostly concern the father of Haraldur Halfdansson, who is ultimately one of the great antagonists of The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper. I put together some cover art (the scene is from "Queen Ragnhildur's Dreams," a chapter in the story). I'm not yet hazarding a guess as to when it will be ready, but once it is, my intention is to make it available for free on Kindle.

     I'll post more updates as they become available!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment