Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Friday, May 27, 2016

"Ingjaldur's Crown" to be released on schedule!


Good news, everyone!

     I finished writing "Ingjaldur's Crown" (I felt like I was never going to finish it at times!), and it will be posting to Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo on schedule (6/1/16)! "Ingjaldur's Crown" is set soon after the events of The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy, and returns to Asa, Hrefna, and Hrafn for the first time, really ("Hrafn's Ninth Night" was a sort of prequel for Hrafn, but this is the first time I have returned to all the main protagonists!). So this was fun and exciting for me!

      Of course, I am still working on the thus-far untitled prequel to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper, which is going to be a much longer project than any of my short Tales From Midhgardhur. Not sure what the July project will be yet, but it might involve Asa and her companions as well! All of this is working me up to the point where I might actually write that sequel that so many people have asked me to write!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment