Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Word Count Wednesday - Double Trouble!


Hello everyone!

     It's time for Word Count Wednesday and I've got double trouble since I'm trying to meet two (self-imposed) deadlines, here - my Tales From Midhgardhur offerings for both May and June on Channillo! For May, I've got "Old Blood, Bright Fire" scheduled for released on 5/21/16 - it is complete, sitting at about 7018 words! For June, I've got "Ingjaldur's Crown" scheduled for 6/1/16 - I've started that one over, and I'm linking it to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy, so I'll be bringing in Asa, Hrafn, and Hrefna. That one's just getting started, really, at about 383 words!

     If you missed it earlier, I'm also working on a short prequel to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper as well, and beginning to get into serious research for this year's NaNoWriMo. I'm still editing my 2nd novel, and working on all sorts of projects! Keeps me off the streets and out of trouble, as they say!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment