Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Word Count Wednesday and SO MANY PROJECTS!

Hello everyone,

     Right now, I have so many projects going on, I almost don't know where to begin! It is pretty exciting!

     First of all, I am tinkering with a (so far unnamed) prequel to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper. It won't be a novel, maybe more of a short story than a novella, even, but it will set up some of the background to the events of that novel. It is currently only 881 words, but it's growing!

     Second, I am still editing Ormsbani. I finished a second draft, which is printed out for review, and I think it is looking great!

     Third, I am in research for my next NaNoWriMo novel, "Tyrfingur" . . . I don't start writing until November, but I'm really happy with the research!

    Fourth, I am trying to work in two different short stories for Tales From Midhgardhur, one for May ("Old Blood, Bright Fire") which is currently at 1534 words, and one for June ("Ingjaldur's Crown") when I shall be away on a camping trip. I have scheduled releases for these - "Old Blood, Bright Fire" should be available on 5/21/16, and "Ingjaldur's Crown" should be out on 6/1/16.

     That's it for updates right now!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment