Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Word Count Wednesday and Some Unexpected Adventures

Hello everyone,


     Time for a Word Count Wednesday update! Slow going this last week - "Knight of the Green Chapel" stands at 5344 words! It is turning out to be one of Those Stories in which I know the beginning, the middle, and the end, but have to find out how it all fits. Also, it is one of Those Stories in which the protagonist has adventures I did not expect at the beginning of my journey with them. My protagonist, Gratien de Thyar, son of the Vicomte de Charanta, is the third son of a fairly minor noble, intended (by his father) for the clergy, but he decides to have an adventure because he's pretty sure he's the only one who can save everyone in his realm. I thought he was going to just pop off and have adventures! But it turns out he had been waylaid and captured and kept from doing anything heroic at every turn, so far. I'm hoping he gets to his quest soon!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment