Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Muses Are Singing! Also, more on Draegon Grey's Variety Show!

Hello everyone,


      You know what is really nice for me as a writer? When the Muses really sing to me, and I pretty much know what I want to do for my monthly stories for Tales From Midhgardhur for the rest of the year. I mean, I am still working on my August story ("Knight of the Green Chapel"), and it is slow going, but I know exactly what I want to do for September, and have titles and ideas if not complete plots for October, November, and December. It is so relaxing to have inspiration and a plan! Now, I just need to find time to carry out my plans . . .

     Also, today Draegon Grey's Variety Show featured a reading from The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy - most of the Prologue (Doom of the Nornir)! Check it out!

Happy Reading . . . and Listening! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

   

No comments:

Post a Comment