Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - Tyrfingur, Ormsbani, and the Gaeludyr!

Hello everyone,


     Once again, it is Word Count Wednesday! Here are the updates! I have started work (sort of) on Tyrfingur - this one is going to be a lot of work, but I think it is going to be awesome! Right now I only have about 1730 words written, but it has begun! I am also working on a story for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo that is a bit tricky to write the way I want it. The title is "The Gaeludyr," and it should be posted in a couple of weeks, as soon as I finish working out all the bugs and have it where I want it. The current word count stands at 750.

     I continue my work incorporating the edits suggested by the Armadillo Authors' Workshop into my manuscript of Ormsbani. I'm getting some really great ideas, and I think the final edit is coming along really well. If you're an author in the Phoenix area, we meet Thurdays at the Armadillo Grill down on Camelback - you're welcome to join us! The word count on this one stands around 71,700.

     Check back for more updates soon! And don't forget my Appendix N Revisited project posts on or around the Ides of each month - the next installment, At the Earth's Core Revisited, should be up on the 15th of May!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd


No comments:

Post a Comment