Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Monday, May 22, 2017

Countdown To Phoenix Comicon 2017 - Monday

Hello everyone,

     Here in Phoenix, Arizona, Phoenix Comicon is kind of a big deal. It's an amazing celebration of all things geeky and nerdy. Phoenix Comicon 2017 runs from Thursday, 5/25/17 to Sunday, 5/28/17.

     I've been attending since 2012, more or less, and every year I try to hit the Gaming area. This year, Arizona's gaming convention Crit Hit is sponsoring RPG events at Phoenix Comicon. So I'll be running Dungeon Crawl Classics events on Friday 5/26/17 and Saturday 5/27/17 under the auspices of Crit Hit and the Road Crew for Goodman Games World Tour 2017!

My schedule:
* Friday, May 26th, 2017; 3-7 PM - Running Sailors on the Starless Sea




* Saturday, May 27th, 2017; 3-7 PM - Running Hole in the Sky




* Saturday, May 27th, 2017; 8-midnight - Running Escape from the Purple Planet



     I'm not attending Phoenix Comicon 2017 officially as an author, but if you catch me between games I'll be glad to sign copies of The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper or Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume I if you have them. I'm not an official vendor, either, but I'll probably bring a couple of extra copies of each if I have fans who want copies. I may even give out copies as prizes for survivors of the games I'm running!

     These Phoenix Comicon events are the first time I've ever had my Road Crew games for the World Tour mentioned on Sanctum Secorum - check it out!

     So come on out to Phoenix Comicon 2017 and embrace your inner geek! Let's play some Old School Dungeon Crawls and have some fun! See you there!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment