Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Contest - Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo

Hello everyone,


I'm having a contest!

     If you've ever wanted to follow "Tales from Midhgardhur" on Channillo but did not want to pay for a Channillo account without knowing what it's all about, this contest is for you! Just leave a comment on this blog between now and Sunday, June 4th, 2017 to be entered to win a code for a three month Bronze membership to Channillo.com! You must comment On Monday, June 5th, I'll post the name of the winner and arrange to give them the code! All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on this blog under a name or handle I can use to identify you as a winner! (If you're wondering how the winner is to be selected, the answer is that I'm a gamer geek, so I'll probably roll a polyhedral die of some sort!).

Happy Reading! Skál! And Good Luck!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment