Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Phoenix Comicon 2017 has begun!

Hello everyone,


     It's official! Phoenix Comicon 2017 has begun! Crit Hit is all set up in the Sundance Room at the Hyatt Regency. That's where I'll be running my events tomorrow (Friday 5/26/17) and Saturday (5/27/17)! There are errors in the Phoenix Comicon Program Guide, and unfortunately they affect my games - the correct schedule, again:

* Friday, 5/26/17, 3-7 PM - Sailors on the Starless Sea 


* Saturday, 5/27/17, 3-7 PM - Hole In The Sky


* Saturday, 5/27/17 - 8 PM - Midnight - Escape from the Purple Planet


     I'll have some copies of my books there as prizes and such, and if you have my books and want them signed, catch me between games and I'll gladly autograph books for you!

Happy GAMING! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment