Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Word Count Wednesday and a Cursed Sword

Hello everyone,


     It is once again Word Count Wednesday, so the final word count on "Angels of Death," which posts tomorrow for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo, is 5679. If you're not yet a subscriber, check out Channillo.com and Tales From Midhgardhur. I'm still editing Ormsbani with the Armadillo Authors' Workshop - if you're an author in the Phoenix, AZ area, you can find us Thursday nights at the Armadillo Grill down on Camelback from 7-9 PM.

     I still need to get working on my next projects for Tales, and a second volume of the book series Tales From Midhgardhur should be out by the end of the year. Also, I'm back to researching the next novel I want to write - the story of the cursed sword Tyrfingr, or "Tyrfingur" as my rendition of the Old Norse would be for Midhgardhur. A Northerner king named Svafurlami captures two dvergar, or dwarves, and forces them to forge for him a magical sword - but since they make the blade under duress, they also curse the blade! The chronicles of the cursed sword Tyrfingur are the intended subject of my next novel!

     I'm also working on my next installment of "Appendix N Revisited" for this blog, with Edgar Rice Burroughs' At the Earth's Core up next for May, and Lin Carter's Thongor and the Wizard of Lemuria up for June!




Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd



Appendix N:

No comments:

Post a Comment