Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - Casting the Bones is in editing! In Search of Romance is coming!

Hello everyone,


     It is Word Count Wednesday yet again! This time, the story intended for January, "Casting the Bones," is currently in editing! It is scheduled to post on Tales From Midhgardhur on the Ides of February, 2/13/17! Current Word Count: 7050.

     I'm also working on my February story, "In Search of Romance," which did not make it into print for the Kalends, but might possibly make it to Tales From Midhgardhur for the Ides. So far, though, not much is finished. Current Word Count: 650.

     Also coming on the Ides of February: part 2 of Appendix N Revisited, in which I discuss The Face In The Frost by John Bellairs.




     I have a working title for my March story for Tales From Midhgardhur - "Angels of Death" - what do you think?

     And I am pleased to say that today I received my first real shipments of "stock" of my books - yes, I had personal copies, and a few copies to give out or loan out, but now, I have my books "in stock," which is a pretty amazing feeling!




Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment