Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - Words, Words, Words, Knocking and Howling!

Hello everyone,


     Word Count Wednesday is back! Well, the WIP (work-in-progress) currently absorbing the majority of my time is the tale I had planned for November, "Howl of the Ulfhedhnar," a tale of berserkers and wolves! Current word count: 1263.

     Ormsbani, of course, is still stuck in the loop of endless editing. It's basically done, but I'm not quite sure what the next step is, and just about every day I seem to dust it off and find something to tweak. I really need to stop that and get it published. Somehow. Current Word Count: 71,702



     In other news, "The Knocker in the Dark" (which was intended to be my tale for October) has (finally!) been posted to Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo. Check it out! Word Count: 3900.

     I am trying to catch up on all the stories I missed! When I finish "Howl of the Ulfhedhnar," I'm going to be looking at "Remember!" - an alternative tale to the one I had intended for December (since that was a Yuletide tale - I think it will have to wait until next Yule before I am willing to publish it!), and then on to the New Year's schedule! "Words, words, words!" as Hamlet said to Polonius!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment