Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Still catching up . . .

Hello everyone!


     Happy New Year! Well, it is New Year's Eve here in Arizona for a few hours yet, anyway! I just wanted to give my readers a quick update on how things are going! As you know if you've been following me a while, starting last year around this time I started posting monthly short stories to my series on Channillo.com, Tales From Midhgardhur! I was fairly faithful about posting up until October, when I was hospitalized and could very well have died, as it turns out. I was home before November but still in recovery, so I skipped NaNoWriMo this year (which broke my heart just a little!). Since then, I'm happy to say that my health has recovered fairly well, but my writing schedule is still in pieces. Between illness and recovery and holiday madness, I only just now got around to posting my OCTOBER piece, "The Knocker In The Dark" - my November piece is not even started yet, December was supposed to be a Yuletide story that I probably won't post until next year now, and January starts tomorrow! I've got some writing to do! But now the major holidays have passed, my health is passing fair, and I should have time to work. If you're a subscriber to Tales From Midhgardhur, "The Knocker In The Dark" is now posted and available to read! If you're not yet a subscriber, I recommend Channillo.com - there are some great stories and series available there beyond just the Midhgardhur stories!

     Anyway, Happy New Year to all! Be sure to look for my "Appendix N Revisited" posts on this blog beginning with the Ides of January (that's January 13th for those of you unfamiliar with the rather odd calendar of the ancient Romans), and more stories making their way to Tales From Midhgardhur as soon as I can have them ready!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment