Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Word Count Wednesday and International Women's Day 2018

Hail Einherjar!



     International Women's Day is right around the corner (March 8th, 2018), and as usual, Midhgardhur Books will be celebrating with style! We are pleased to be offering two great deals to celebrate strong women and strong female characters in fantasy literature: The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper will be FREE on Kindle from March 8th to March 12th of 2018, and the Tales collections (Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume I and Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume II) will be on Kindle Countdown Sale between March 8th and March 15th. Celebrate International Women's Day 2018 and treat yourself to some great deals on some Norse fantasy literature with powerful women and mighty shieldmaidens!

 I also want to keep you posted on other WIPs (works in progress) that are ongoing, but those have not really budged since my last update - I spent 4 days in the hospital with my son for an EEG (trying to rule out seizures), and I haven't been at my terminal to write!:

Current Works in Progress:
Ormsbani (novel) - 71,008 words
Asa Oathkeeper Among The Giants (novel) - 50,516 words

Finally, if you enjoy my work, please join the official fan club on Facebook, the Einherjar of Midhgardhur!


Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment