Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Monday, January 29, 2018

Audiobook of Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume II is almost complete!

Hello everyone,


     I am happy to announce that the audiobook edition of Tales From Midhgardhur, Volume II - which will be available from Audible and iTunes - is almost complete! The producer and narrator, Gary Miller-Youst, has been hard at work, and I have now listened to nine of the ten chapters and approved them. I love Miller-Youst's deep baritone voice and his narrative style, and I think you will too! All that remains is for him to finish recording "The Tale of Ingjaldur the Mad," and the book will be ready for ACX to begin the rigorous process of quality control for the sound engineering. So I estimate that the audiobook should be available by sometime in March at the latest!

Happy Reading! Happy Listening! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment