Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I Promise That I Am Still Alive (So Far . . .)

Hello everyone,



     I realize that it may appear, to those who follow me on my blogs and Facebook groups and such, as if I have fallen off the face of the Earth. I promise that I am indeed still alive. I have had a lot happen, including moving forward with the adoption of one of my foster sons (yay!) and a great weekend of gaming at Crit Hit 2017 (also yay!). Tomorrow (knock on wood) I should have a day to myself to catch up on writing and updating everything (e.g., I'm several days late already for the next installment of Appendix N Revisited - Lest Darkness Fall Revisited, I want to post Road Crew reports for some of the DCC games I ran at Crit Hit 2017, I just went over a week without being able to keep up with my Camp NaNoWriMo writing, etc., etc.). Updates are coming!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment