Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Monday, October 17, 2016

Back In Black (from the hospital)

Hello everyone,



     I apologize to all my readers for my conspicuous absence and the lack of updates, but as some of you already know, I was gravely ill and eventually hospitalized for a week. I'm still not out of the woods yet, but I am recovering as best I can. Now that I am home from the hospital, back in black, I'm slowly getting back in the saddle with my ongoing projects.

     "Burning Spirits" is still in progress. My original hope was for September, my illness has made late October the new target. I still want to do the October story I had planned; maybe my enforced period of rest and recovery will translate into more time for writing. Anyway, the word count for "Burning Spirits" is currently at 3734, but it needs quite a bit more work. I haven't even really started on the intended October project, "The Knocker In The Dark."

     I'm gratified that so many people have checked out "The Tale of Halfdanur the Black," the prequel piece to The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper. I know a lot of people have asked me about a sequel; let's just say that I'm gathering what I need to make that happen, eventually. In the meantime, I have stories coming out for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo; and yes, I shall eventually be publishing another volume of the "Tales" (I think I get as many requests for a sequel to Tales From Midhgardhur Volume I as I do for The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper). My illness slowed me down a bit, but it sure hasn't stopped me - be looking for the new "Tales" around the end of October and beginning of November!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment