Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Word Count Wednesday and the Sons of Fenrir!

Hello everyone!

Word Count Wednesday: My current work-in-progress for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo, "Fenrissynir" (”Sons of Fenrir”), is at 1793 words, and I think it is about halfway done. My endless editing project, the next novel (Ormsbani), sits at 16,198 words. It is slow going because other things demand my time and attention (e.g. my wife and I are in the final stages of the licensure process for fostering/adoption!), but I'm working on them! 



In the meantime, don't forget that The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy will be on Kindle Countdown Sale from April 17th-24th of 2016! 

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment