Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Word Count Wednesday and a Countdown

Hello everyone,

     Here is your Word Count Wednesday report: My latest project for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo, "Fenrissynir", is sitting at about 3930 words. It's almost done; I hope to have it up by the end of the week! Meanwhile, my big ongoing editing project, Ormsbani, is sitting at about 69,195 total (about where it was at last check in - I've made some edits, but they seem to balance out!).

     Meanwhile, my Kindle Countdown Sale on The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy continues until Sunday! As of today the price is $1.99! Get it on your Kindle before the price goes up again!


Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment