Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Word Count Wednesday and the Neverending Revision

Hello everyone,

     Well, I've been editing Ormsbani - truly, it feels like the revision that never ends - so I have the latest Word Count Wednesday weigh-in for that novel: 69,145 as of this writing! I have a lot more to do, but I feel like I am making good progress!



     Meanwhile, I'm pretty far behind on "The Harp of the Sisters," my latest project for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo. I had wanted to get it out by the Ides of March, but due to a number of family crises, it's still not done! Please be patient - it will be up as soon as I can finish it!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment