Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Word Count Wednesday and a Harp

Hello everyone,



     Well, I am working on my next project for Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo, a story called "The Harp of the Sisters". Word Count Wednesday: 1879. I can't say much more about it right now, except that it is a new take on an old story, and I think it will be a wonderful horror story!  In the meantime, I am also working on editing Ormsbani, and toying with some material related to The Sage of Asa Oathkeeper. I have far too many projects and ideas for projects and too little time, but there are worse problems to have! I would rather have too much inspiration and too many ideas than too little and too few!

     I was also lucky enough to make my first real public appearance as an author, recently. I visited a charter school for autistic students here in Phoenix and I answered questions the children had about being an author and my work. They were so enthusiastic and full of great questions! I discovered that although I am rather shy by nature, I love talking to people who are interested in stories and fantasy about my ideas and work!

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd 

No comments:

Post a Comment