Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Friday, January 1, 2016

Reaction to a first reading of Ormsbani


     So, my wife Tanya just finished her first read-through of the manuscript of Ormsbani. She's the first person to see it since I finished writing the initial draft! Given the emotional roller-coaster she experienced during the initial reading, I am proud of the work I did on the first draft! I know if needs work, but I think there is some real gold in there amidst the dross! This is what she wrote:

"Wow, just finished reading Colin Brodd's newest manuscript Ormsbani and it was so good and so unexpected. Oh I loved it. It will be a while before other people get to read it (this was a first read through kind of edit) but it was so good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment