Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Update on Ormsbani (my 2nd novel)

Hello everyone,

     So, as you may know, my 2nd novel is called Ormsbani (A Midhgardhur Fantasy) and I officially finished writing the initial version of it as of December 1st, 2015. It is a re-imagining of the Germanic legends of Sigurðr/Sigfried the Dragonslayer. So where is it now? Well, it is in the first round of reading and editing. It will need a lot of work before it is published! The initial round of editing has taken longer than you might expect (the various December holidays are partly to blame!), but we're working on it! I'll keep you posted! I think it is going to be a better novel than The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper (my first novel), so if you liked that one, I think you'll love the next one! It will probably be at least six months before it is ready, but I think it is worth the wait!

     In the meantime, please check these out (if you haven't seen them already):

The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper: A Midhgardhur Fantasy (my first novel!)

Tales From Midhgardhur on Channillo (short stories sent in my fantasy world), including "Dark Valkyrie," "Hrafn's Ninth Night," and coming tomorrow: "Thralls of Ginnungagap"!

You can follow my author page on Facebook! Also on Facebook you can find fan pages for The Saga of Asa Oathkeeper and the forthcoming Ormsbani. 

You can also follow my Author Page on Goodreads!

On Thursday, January 7th, 2016, I'm going to be featured on The Thursday Interview!

Happy Reading and Happy New Year! I'm toasting with Akvavit at midnight tonight (a Brodd family tradition for many years now!) . . . so SKÁL!

~ Colin Brodd


No comments:

Post a Comment