Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Tales from the Magician's Skull Kickstarter


Hello everyone,

     I want to mention a Kickstarter campaign that I'm very excited about. Goodman Games is starting a publication called Tales from the Magician's Skull, an Appendix-N-style sword-and-sorcery fiction magazine (backed up with DCC RPG stats related to the stories). My first thought was, "By the gods, that is brilliant!" Followed by, "How do I get to write for them?!?" Well, I don't think Joseph Goodman will be publishing my fiction any time soon, but I definitely want to get in on that Kickstarter, and I hope you do, too, if you enjoy sword and sorcery fantasy fiction and/or the DCC RPG. Check it out!

http://kck.st/2kt5AP2

Happy Reading! Skál!
~ Colin Anders Brodd


No comments:

Post a Comment