Midhgardhur

Midhgardhur
Midhgardhur: The Fantasy World of Colin Anders Brodd

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Catching Up . . .

Hello everyone,

     Well, I'm starting to catch up and work through the backlog that has been piling up this summer - I've been very busy devoting my time to my family rather than my work. I'm happy to say that we adopted my son Aidan on August 24th, which is an amazing feeling. Now that September is here, and the pieces are starting to fall together, I'm trying to reassemble my projects. 

     First up, this morning I posted my latest installment of "Appendix N Revisited" - "Lest Darkness Fall Revisited." This was originally scheduled for mid-July. I had intended "August Derleth Revisited" for August - hope to have that up in a week or so - and then a Lord Dunsany installment, probably "The King of Elfland's Daughter Revisited," for September. September may be a little late, but it's still on my radar. After that I think we're up to Philip José Farmer for October. 

     Meanwhile, I've also fallen behind on my installments for Tales from Midhgardhur on Channillo. I'm working on a piece right now; the working title is "Purity" (but it may need something better) - the return of Layla and Isidore! 

     All my other projects, including Asa Oathkeeper Among the Giants and The Tale of Ingjaldur the Mad are temporarily on the back burner until I can get caught up with these things!

Happy Reading! Skál!
Colin Anders Brodd

No comments:

Post a Comment